• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Instruments Available from Upgrade (GI-106A, AI, DG, Vacuum)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am upgrading my panel to two Garmin G5 units so I will have the following items available for sale in a week or so. All are fully functional when removed and I have video confirmation available from two weeks ago.

1) SOLD Garmin GI-106A ($1,200)
2) RC Allen Attitude Indicator RCA22-7 ($225)
3) Sigma Tek Autopilot DG Model 4000 C-1 ($250)
4) Tempest Tornado Dry Vacuum Pump Model 3000 215CC (about 100 hrs on it. New in 2018) ($200)

Priced to lower-end of eBay sold history. PM me if interested. I will send pictures after I pick up the plane.

Marco

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back