• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Instrument Package for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Braden

Reaction score
I have upgraded the panel in my Turbo Arrow IV and have a large instrument package for sale. Here is what I have...

KMA 24 Audio Panel
KX 165 NAV/COM x 2 (One with Glideslope)
King External OBS Indicator (Can't remember the model, it does not have Glideslope)
KLN 94 GPS with two data cards and USB SAN Disk so you can update the cards yourself.
PS Engineering PM 1000 II Intercom (4 place)
KT 76A Transponder
KR 87 ADF

** Forgot to add this the first time **
Garmin 510 Nuvi GPS with XM Antenna and Yoke mount also included. I used this for XM weather in the aircraft, worked well.

It all came out of my Turbo Arrow. I am looking for $5k USD for the entire package. PM me if you are interested, I will post it on eBay at the end of the week if nobody wants it.

Thanks

Braden

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back