• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

In need of Brake Cylinder rebuild kit part numbers.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to the knowledgeable people here in Piper land for some help. I need to rebuild the brake cylinders on my my 1967 140, S/n 28-22743. Having looked at the Piper Parts manual, finding on page 472 the cylinder shown, and the related information from page 468 to 472, trying to determine what kit to order from Aircraft Spruce to rebuild all 3 cylinders... not sure how to be sure I get the right kits!...

Is looking at the actual cylinder installed the best way??... will be heading out the the plane later today to take a look. Starting the annual tomorrow and would like to get this done this week... Thanks for the help!.. My A&P / IA wants me to figure out parts on my own so I can learn.... got the incorrect brake rotors a few months ago when we replaced the brake pads, rotors and tires / tubes...

Latest posts

Back