• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

If I were locked in a room....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bartmc

Reaction score
with Hitler, Osama Bin Laden and an environmental lawyer and I had a gun and two bullets, I'd shoot the environmental lawyer twice.

Bente Bechtold is 10 years old and can't remember a time in her life when she wasn't worried about climate change.
"I've known about it forever and ever and ever," she said.
What she knows makes her mad.
"I just really thought our leaders really weren't paying much attention to it," said the Sussex School fourth-grader.
So Bente and her 12-year-old brother, Stellan, whose own feelings on the subject are equally pronounced - the government, he chides, "could do better" - took action.
They sued.
Bente and Stellan, along with 16 other children and parents, want the Montana Supreme Court to order the state - specifically the Legislature - to set and enforce limits on greenhouse gases.
Their suit filed May 4 is part of a legal strategy in all 50 states and the District of Columbia to limit climate change on behalf of the young people who will inherit its effects. That change is so imminent and so consequential, the Montana suit maintains, as to justify going directly to the state Supreme Court.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/articl ... 03286.html

Latest posts

Back