• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

I received an Email from Laminar Flow that my Fancy Pants have shipped!....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
... and will be here next week!.... the next adventure in making my 140 just a little faster. will be installing them in a month or 2 as other than the smoke, it is actually great flying weather now and do not what to miss any.

So if you have photos of the installation process, please post them up... If you have a build thread, ( I will be looking ) please also post up.... want to do this install right.

Next on the list is new Ishm Wingtips, the extended ones, and the rudder dorsal fin change.... then I can install the VG's that have been sitting waiting for the wing tips!.. 2 ft longer wing, and the improved tip shape, and the VG's should make a big difference..... May also change the Stab tips also.... to the longer ones also.

Last weekend we went form KSPK to U56 Rigby Idaho, under 2 hr both ways... great flight other than the smoke and sure looking forward to doing it again. was at max weight taking tools and supplies up to work on the cabin. Sure is nice to have the space and weight capacity to use it to move stuff around!.... and it fly's so much better at 93 inch CG than 86 I normally see....

Latest posts

Back