• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Hydraulic Power Pack intermitent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArgArrow

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

My Turbo Arrow IV is on annual inspection at this moment, my mechanic call me this morning and he told me that during the landing gear retraction on jacks the hydraulic power pack continues to operate intermittently.

He added that if the MASTER swicht is off the landing gear falls again. All test are with Override swicht up (flashing amber light)

He checked the hydraulic fluid reservoir on the pump and it's on the correct level. Also checked the actuators and found no trace of hydraulic fluid loss.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

I really appreciate your comments about it.

Best regards,

Latest posts

Back