• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

How long has your battery lasted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It seems that the Christmas cold snap here in Florida and a recent six-week period of inactivity has taken its toll of my Concord wet cell battery. When I pulled it out to charge, I was surprised to see we had marked its install date as April 2016. That made me wonder just how long these batteries tend to last. What has your experience been?

Latest posts

Back