Hot Deals on Plane Painting Ending soon!!!

Unit74

Reaction score
It better, or that is just a scam....... Mena AC Painting is about the same price and includes a strip and sand.

06CSaratoga

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad this "too good to be true" deal is still up. They haven't been back online since Feb '17. :-o

I'd love to know more, sure I could call them, but if they are courting this community, I would have hoped they would have followed up with replies....

enough

Reaction score
Just spoke with Jeff at Paint your plane, he says he will paint a PA 28 for approx. 9K strip and 2 accent colors.
Any body here have any experience with them or Pireps?

enough

Reaction score
Well, Jeff gave me a quote of $9,069.50 to strip and paint my PA 28, an additional $500 to design the paint scheme, best price I have received!

Eric Peyton

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious if you ever went forward with this and if so, can we get a pirep? Current price for a PA28 on the website says $10,775 which is a savings of $3k from the cheapest quote I’ve seen so far.

walkinghispath

Reaction score
The owners had a falling out. Paintyourplane.com is now the American Plane Painting Company in Selma,AL and paintyourplane.net is the American Plane Painting Company in Luverne, AL.