• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

High Time Warrior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yocksurf

Reaction score
I am looking at a '78 Warrior that has 9946 hours on the Airframe. NDH. Engine has 735 SMOH but I have no idea who did the O/H since it was swapped out in 2004. Also 4 new Jugs have only 30 hours since 2014, which gives me pause since it has not flown. Compressions are solid mid 70's. Just had a new annual.
Paint is horrendous and the side windows are bad, windshield glass is new, interior is poor and the avionics are probably 3/10.

It Vrefs at $22K, but that can't be true.

Forum crew, what do you think the plane is really worth???

I am not keen on buying a high time airplane but this might be a fun project. I would have a prebuy inspection done prior but don't want to throw money away.

Thanks for weighing in.....

Latest posts

Back