• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Help finding plane parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMITH

Reaction score
Hello all. I have just broken the upper door latch internal cam shaft. Made of plastic and it was very cold out. Can anyone advise me where to look for parts for this and other OEM products. Local parts markup $$'s too high. I would like to find parts on my own. I have the Piper Parts Catalog and the appropriate P/N's.
Lots of knowldge in this group.
thank you in advance for any advice.

Dale

Latest posts

Back