• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Help and advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esjacobs1

Reaction score
Has anybody sold a plane on ebay or listed and not sold a plane? Just wondering what charges were incurred if the plane does not sell. Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

1961 PIPER CHEROKEE 160 • $25,000 • FOR IMMEDIATE SALE • 5th Cherokee built. Nice flyer, great condition low time a/F & engine. Out of annual November 2015 • located Kimberling City , MO USA. serial# pa-5 n5004w TTAF***** 2674
TSMOh** 582
*Nice clean interior. Dual nav/com king KX170B. Garmin GPS100. Radios are selected through KMA24 & Sigtronics SP400 intercom.

Major overhaul was done* May 2000.
By Custom Airmotive, Inc. Tulsa OK.
Aircraft has been hangerd* for the 2+ yrs. That I have owned it.* And as far as I can tell most of its previous life.
Exterior Paint I would consider 8+ if not 9 out of 10. Interior is very clean. I will send pictures as soon as I can.* Very nice flying airplane.* I had not been current in 30 plus years, and my son showed an interest in flying, so we purchased the plane. My son lost interest before getting his private. I got current but the timing was not right for continuing on at this point. On top of that my mom had a stroke just over two months ago so a lot of time and Care involved in personal matters. Are forcing me to let this go for now. Let me know if I can be if any further assistance.* Thank you Eric.

Latest posts

Back