• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Hello from sunny Central Florida!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Joined the forum recently and wanted to say hello. I've recently gotten back into aviation via a friend who has a C 150. I now have a Rotorway 162F that I am doing a total frame off restoration and when that is done I plan to sell/trade for a nice 4 seater. My budget will be about $40k +or -. Don't necessarily need a heavy IFR panel and am looking for a comfortable, somewhat economical (yeah, right) plane to use mostly for fun with an occasional trip of 200-500nm. Would like to carry four average sized humans on occasion.

So far it looks like I'm down to an Archer, Warrior (160hp) or a Sundowner. I won't really need to get anywhere very fast so speed isn't an issue. A plane with AC would move right to the top of the list but most PA-28s seem to have them removed or disabled if they even came with it.

Love the forum!

Ron

Latest posts

Back