• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Hello from Stuart Florida and Mt. Laurel NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently bought a '75 Arrow with 2200 hours TTAE and am in the process of resurrecting it to flight status. I've owned 14 planes over the past 45 years, and have been working on or restoring for that long. However this is my first retract so along with the factory manual and whatever knowledge I can glean from you guys I hope to have it completely airworthy soon. The last Cherokee I owned actually won an Oshkosh award for 'Best Continuing Maintenance' and originality. Looking forward to learning and if possible helping others with issues they have that I may have come acrosss over the years.
Joe

Latest posts

Back