• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Hello from 28A!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a long time student pilot in NC who has been training for over 10 years. I have been trying to get my PPL and starting and stopping as many times as I have has not helped! Ha! My financial situation has not been the best so I have had to put it on hold several times. I soloed in 2015 and I have over 200 hours but still no PPL. Talk about frustrating! On top of that, I have taken and passed my written twice and now I have to take it again since two more years have passed! I fly PA-28 140s with 160hp and love them!!! I am excited to join this group and really enjoy talking aviation! Any advice or tips would be great! Since starting later in life, I don’t know if I will make a career of it but I sure would love to! Happy flying, y’all!

Latest posts

Back