• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

health

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh

Reaction score
My activity here has been somewhat lessened over the past few weeks as I've been fighting for my life due to pulmonary embolisms. This hit me out of the blue as I've always had virtually perfect health and passed all medicals etc with ease.

Things can sure change suddenly. My doctors do say that I've probably got the most dangerous part behind me and should eventually fully recover with no heart or permanent lung damage but it has been a hell of an experience to date. Sure glad we do hvae a first class hospital here with some top rated docs. I think I especially owe my life to one of them for her correct diagnosis in time. Interesting that she is a fairly young doc who came to Canada as an immigrant from Ghana when she was a child. Who'd have figured.

Anyhow, do say a prayer of thanks for the good health you have. It can change very very suddenly.

Latest posts

Back