• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

hatshelf removable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piper_Ben

Reaction score
hello folks,

we are presently in the progress of upgrading from our cherokee cruiser to a 1962 pa 24-180. found a good one (as i can tell from pics and maint reports), will visit and fly the plane nexr week. one question to you comanche owners, the baggage compartment behind the rear bench seems to be covered by sheet metal and is more or less completely closed. is it possible to remove that "cover"?
just a personal thing as we would like to take our dog with us and i cant accept him in a closed and therefore isolated compartment, as you might understand.
otherwise the perfect upgrade for us, i think an 180hp comanche is a great family tourer for the flatlands as we live in northern germany and travel a lot through scandinavia.
would appreciate any advise!

best regards,
Ben

Latest posts

Back