• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Happy Father’s Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Father’s Day to all.

Reflecting back, my father was an SEL pilot who involved me in his flying. He helped me in obtaining my SEL rating while still in my teens. I inherited his plane, a 1977 Archer II, and have continued in supporting aviation in his memory. He managed an annual air lift of clothing to the Navajo nation, which has involved close to 40 aircraft, which has continued under my brother’s leadership. This has continued for approximately 35 years.

I miss my father, but I have an extended family through aviation.

Thanks to all who continue to support aviation, whether through profession or volunteering your time and leadership.

Stay safe,

N47438

fullsizeoutput_1d9a.jpeg

New Owner - 1981

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back