• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Greetings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all. I’m a helicopter pilot by trade. I work in a shop that operates both helo’s and airplanes. In fact I’m the only rotorhead here that doesn’t have my fixed-wing ticket too so,...thinking this is the year to finally get my fixed-wing add on. I have a family of six who love to travel and I wish I could share some of what I get to see while working with my family. Of course the only way to get us all going somewhere together would be to get something with a good useful load, and like many others out there that lead me to looking at the Cherokee 6’s. So I’m keeping my eye out for one this year. Preferably a 300, but I’m a helicopter pilot so my budget is not exactly very large and would love to find something with decent engine life left but might still need avionics work or cosmetic help. Yeah, I know long shot. Far Northern CA region.
Anyway, that’s me!

Latest posts

Back