• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Going Flying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bartmc

Reaction score
Going on my weekly weekend cross country (Trying to get it all in for my IFR rating), flying from 32S (Stevensville MT) to COE (Couer de Alene, ID) should be 3-4hrs round trip. Be back tonight. Beautiful weather up here right now and a little chilly. I think its going to be a smooth ride. Just had a nasty cold front pass through gusting up to 60 MPH and was snowing but I think its gone now. Will be my first Cross Country with the new Aera. MY Girlfriend has a new DSLR Camera so I'll post some pictures of the trip.

Latest posts

Back