• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

GNS530 Non WAAS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just removed a great low time GNS530 (011-00550-10) from my Saratoga. I am selling the Unit with a Lonestar 2000 Flight Planning Docking station, Installation Rack, backing plate, connectors, original GNS530 manuals and Pilot Supplements. The unit looks great and works without issue. The face plate and screen look new. I am asking $6000 for both.
IMG_2537.jpg

I am currently upgrading the panel and will have a complete KCS55A system (KI 525A HSI, KG 102A Directional Gyro, KMT 112 Magnetic Slaving Transmitter, and also a Ka 51B Slaving Control Compensator device along with bootstrap heading synchro), one additional KI525A HSI (-04), and a KFC150 Auto Pilot system (KC192 Computer, KI256 Command Indicator with Flight Director, KS 177, 178 and 179 Servos). I will also have a new/used PS Eng 8000bt as well. Will all be available mid Dec.

If you are interested, reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back