• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

GNS 530W for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkvet

Reaction score
As many of you will note on other threads I just upgraded my GPS and now have a GNS 530W for sale. I bought my PA32-301 in 2015 and the GPS was a non-WAAS. I took it to my avionics shop fall 2015 and had it WAAS upgraded.

I have all paperwork / documents / quick user guide / etc... that came with it at that time.

It's in mint condition and was working fine when it was slid out of the tray 4-13-17.

The 530W will come with the install kit that came with my 550 IFD. This includes the tray, connectors, back plate, etc. The only thing that will not be included is the GPS antenna that I obviously still needed. This install kit is $650 from Avidyne.

$9,000 and I'll cover shipping. I suppose paypal is the best way to go about it but would also be happy to do a face to face transaction. I'm in northeast Arkansas, not too far from Memphis.

I will post some pictures from my phone shortly.

Latest posts

Back