• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

GNC 530(non-waas) and Flightstream 210

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmmguy

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, the 530non-waas is old but it works great, it came with the airplane and it is interfaced to my STEC perfectly, blah blah..... the question though is, does the Flightstream 210 work with it to transfer flight plans?

The Garmin website specifically only says the 530W but that might only be because they dont support the 530N/W anymore. If I look at the G3X page, they say the 530(W) which I can infer that it supports both so I wanted to know if anyone knows or is using a 530N/W with the 210.

Thanks

edit: I meant GNS in the title.

Latest posts

Back