• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Glad it aint me!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Headed to my hangar this morning, I passed by a nice looking plane on the transient area, and thought "That's a nice looking Saratoga." Went flying and on the way out, saw a gentleman looking over the airplane, seemingly taking notes and pictures. As I got closer I said "Holy crap!" and stopped to take a closer look. The gentlemen was an insurance adjuster.
20210306_121019.jpg
20210306_121033.jpg
Word on the street is someone had taken off out of McAlester, OK (KMLC) and flew it to my home field, Paul's Valley (KPVJ) So, not wanting to leap to conclusions, all I know at this time is the following..... this was NOT a birdstrike. There is no paint traded at the damaged area. All possible poles or fencing at my airport are painted white. The pilot who flew in talked to the local mechanic on the field a couple of days ago, and hasn't been seen since.

Latest posts

Back