• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Garmin Pilot/Flightstream ADAHRS Data

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been using Garmin Pilot (and previously Foreflight) in my plane and they have been paired to a GTX345 (bluetooth) to get GPS and ADAHRS data. This has been working well for over a year. Recently I decided to add a Flightstream 510 to my GTN650xi for convenience. Through the Flightstream 510, the iPad will get GPS data but it isn't getting any ADAHRS data or ADSB traffic data like it used to. I thought it might be because bluetooth needs to be disabled on the GTX345, but now I don't even see the bluetooth menu. I'm fairly certain (although I haven't checked recently) that ADSB traffic and data is showing up on my GTN. Does anyone have any suggestions on what the issue might be?

Latest posts

Back