• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Garmin GMA-340 for sale $850

dufur2003

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a very nice GMA-340 for sale that was recently removed during a panel upgrade. Includes tray and connectors. $850 shipped

image.jpg

Last edited:

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
I will check back on this. Waiting to get with my local avionics shop and a GMA340 install is on the menu. If someone else gets to it first, I understand. First come, first serve! Great price though! Do you happen to know, are all GMA340s capable of a 6-place intercom?

dufur2003

Reaction score
I will check back on this. Waiting to get with my local avionics shop and a GMA340 install is on the menu. If someone else gets to it first, I understand. First come, first serve! Great price though! Do you happen to know, are all GMA340s capable of a 6-place intercom?
Yes, they can all be configured for a 6 place intercom. Let me know. Thanks

arkvet

Reaction score
As the OP states they are for 6 place. I have the 340 in my Saratoga. Works great. Not all modern with the bluetooth / radio / etc. but for good reliable communication it's top notch.

Latest posts