• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Garmin GI 106A

Mack

Just an udder pilot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the pile of unneeded items from my panel re-do...

Garmin GI-106A vor/loc/gs indicator
Date of manufacture, 4/28/08
Serial number D08-11769

It worked fine when it was removed from the aircraft. Has a plug on the back which connected it to a G430W.

Cosmetically it looks almost new.

Make an offer.

Thanks

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
Big thanks for the great price on this and quick shipping. I've got it installed in the Cherokee 180 already to replace the Collins indicator I had in there that had gone bad.
Thanks again!

IMG_20180607_112910.jpg

Mack

Just an udder pilot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad it worked out!