• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Garmin GDL-39 w/battery $650

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaPilot

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my Garmin GDL-39 ADS-B. We bought it at Sun N Fun in 2013 for $899 plus battery ($100) and cable for Aera ($69). I works great, but I'm going to by a Stratus 2. I just like ForeFlight software more than the Garmin Pilot software. (I guess it's like the Mac versus PC thing.) It came with the cigarette lighter cable and we bought a battery. I don't remember if the case came with the unit, but I have a case. We also have the cable to hook it up to the Aera handheld GPS. I have all the manuals and probably the box (I'll have to check on this.)

I'm selling the Garmin GDL-39, cigarette lighter cable, battery (with charger), and case for $650. (Sporty's with shipping is $722).
If you need the Aera cable, I'll sell it for $30.

Please email at [email protected] for more info.

Thanks, Ramona

Latest posts

Back