• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Garmin 495 - For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heli411

Reaction score
I have a nice used Garmin 495 for Sale
All Parts Present EXECPT for missing 12V Adapter

EXTRA PARTS:
Extra Battery
Suction Cup Mount
Garmin Data Card

90 Day update code was never used, if you ask Garmin nicely thay may still honor it. Phone call to customer service has worked for me in years past.

These are VERY hard to find and are far better than the new Aera series. I am the original owner and unit is not a refurb. Unit is in very good condition.

$800 FIRM
$25 for shipping.
Located in NJ USA

Latest posts

Back