• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Garmin 430 WAAS for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick G

1977 Lance P32R-300
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pulling out my G430W for an upgrade to an Avidyne 550. It is WAAS and has terrain data. Works perfectly. Just flew IFR with it last week. Anyone interested? Time frame is mid November.

I will sell to members of this forum for less than what it would go for on eBay. It will include the rack but not the antenna.

Send me IM if interested.

Latest posts

Back