• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Garmin 345 Transponder and the 430 WAAS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just stopped by the radio shop and went over my new install with the 345 Garmin Transponder. I was amazed at the additional capability it has given the 430W!

Does any one know where I can get information on the new features on the 430 WAAS. It seems Garmin does not address the 430W/345 transponder.

To those that have this equipment I would appreciate knowing how it is operating for you and did you have any problems?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back