• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Garmin 296

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N2XKI

Reaction score
I have a Garmin 296, just bought a new battery for it. Been sitting in a flight bag for a few years. It works fine, I even used it ferrying an airplane across the Atlantic from Goose Bay Canada to Greenland, Iceland, then Scotland and Europe several years ago.

Tried looking on eBay and cant find any 296 Gps for sale. I have all the cords, AC power/charger DC cigarette lighter cord, usb cord, remote mount suction cup antenna, protective cover, and yoke mount. It has a 256mb data card installed as well.

What is the going rate for these?

I can send pictures for anyone interested.

Thanks,

Chris

Latest posts

Back