• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

g p s 496 GARMIN G P S $ 1250

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archer2

Reaction score
price reduced to $ 950 im selling this g p s because in doing a update i purchased it new from garmin ,, it works perfect and will come to you in the garmin box with all the accsories plus a new extra LITHIUM BATTERY its got both charge cords 110 & cig . lighter cord charger . xm weather and radio antena, portable antena, dash mount ,ram yoak mount , screen saver from first day i took it out of the box , it has built in terain awarness , fuel burn , eta , carying case , im sure i over looked something , but its all in the box ready to go to work , you gotta be blind to get lost with this unit lol ,, if you have any questions call me at 386 569 4158 thanks jim trying to reduce the price to $ 950 but cant get the heading to change

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back