• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Fuel Trailer with 2 Pumps (SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fuel Trailer $1,400 OBO

Complete fuel trailer consisting of 2 X 48 Gallon tanks, crossfed and vented, 2 X pumps (1 Electric and 1 Manual), Fuel meter and all mounted on a small trailer.

Bought this to bunker Mo Gas for my plane, buts it’s no longer economical for me to do so as my nearest Non-Ethanol source is over an hour away.

I have all of the original receipts and paperwork and those will be included. Please note the trailer is road legal and I have the certificate of origin, BUT in it’s current configuration you cannot legally pull it on public roads with fuel (Empty is OK). The fuel tanks would have to be welded to the trailer if you wanted to drive it on public roads and at present they are only strapped down. Once welded you can legally transport fuel in it as 96 Gallons is the legal Limit before you need Hazmat endorsements.

Full Parts List

• Trailer 40in. x 48in. Steel Utility Trailer 1060lbs capacity

• 2 X RDS 48 Gallon L shaped Transfer Tanks # 70307

• GPI Digital Fuel meter #113255-1

• 13 GPH 115V Fuel Pump #109578

• Roughneck 24/100 Manual Pump #37907

Attachments

• tr1.jpg
    tr1.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 32
  • tr2.jpg
    tr2.jpg