• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

fuel pressure gage fluctuates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh

Reaction score
We did a bit of travelling the past few days so added about 7 hours to the Arrow. A few flights ago I noticed what seemed to be a very slight vibration of my fuel pressure gage though no real movement that was discernable. Everything was runing just fine. Anyhow today while getting closer to home the fluctuation was getting obvious. I turned on the electric gage and the vibration continued though perhaps a bit reduced. Engine was still running perfectly. After landing at my home base I taxiied over to refuel and when at idle the gage was pulsating much more slowly with a greater movement so clearly something is wrong. Of course I'm going to get it fixed before flying again but am interested in the comments of the knowledgeable participants here on what is causing it and the best way to fix it.

Latest posts

Back