• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: Zaon MRX Portable Collision Avoidance Unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netsurfr

Reaction score
Now that I have ADSB in/out I no longer need my Zaon MRX PCAS unit. It's in great (like new) physical and operating shape. It was the latest version of the MRX (v2.9) before Zaon shut down. The great thing about this unit (and is why I bought it in the first place) was that it's so small and portable that it was very easy for me to carry in my flight bag when I was a renter and flying various planes. I don't have the original box or manual but the manual is available online. It does come w/ everything else in the box (MRX unit, antenna and cords (12V power and headset audio). It runs on 2 AA and it's bright and loud enough that I never used the 12V or the audio cable but nice to have as options.

Asking $350 shipped to US only.

2016-04-14 08.49.55.jpg

2016-04-14 08.50.33.jpg

Latest posts

Back