• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: Tanis Engine Block Heaters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings Piper owners!

Some of you may be most familiar with my Whelen and SwitcheOn products but I also want to let you know that Gallagher Aviation is also a Tanis dealer. We carry their very popular engine preheat kits for 4 and 6 cylinder Lycoming and Continental engines. These kits come with threaded heat elements that are installed in each cylinder assembly either through the intake bolt or rocker cover screw replacement, and then an oil pad element on the engine crankcase or oil sump tank. This multipoint configuration fully preheats the engine and attached accessories. Power is routed to the elements through a dedicated wiring assembly with LED system power indication and circuit overload protection standard. The system is self-regulating through design. Heated components reach an average state of thermal equilibrium in approximately six hours. When installed, the 4 cylinder kit will supply 240 watts or a 2 amp draw at 120 volts. The 6 cylinder kit will supply 460 watts or 3.8 amps on 120 volts.

I have them all in stock and ready to ship with no sales tax charged.

Tanis <-- Tanis products here
[email protected] <-- Email me here
1-833-425-5288 <-- Call me here

Attachments

• 6-Cylinder_3.jpg
    6-Cylinder_3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 21
  • 4-Cylinder_4.jpg
    4-Cylinder_4.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back