• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: SwitcheOn Remote Power Electrical Switch - $199 to $299

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As winter approaches requiring you to drive out to the airport to plug in your Piper's Tanis or Reiff preheater to get your engines nice and warm I have a brand new solution to help save you time and money. This device was inspired, designed, and manufactured by a fellow pilot to make all of our lives easier! The SwitcheOn is a 2 or 4 channel remote power solution that you can turn on electrical outlets through a smartphone enabled app from the comfort of your home. I use SwitcheOn to turn on my Reiff heater and hangar lights with the tap of the app, it is that easy. The device includes the first year of service for free and runs off the Verizon network. Yearly service charges of $50 thereafter. SwitcheOn features many great options such as:

- 2 or 4 channels and up to 15 amps (1800 watts)
- Temperature sensor
- Bright OLED display
- Local and ZULU time
- Signal status
- Power/port status
- Temperature
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
- 2 channel $199
- 4 channel: $299
- 1st-year service included renews for $50/year
- Automations for each channel
- Controlled by the box, these function without connectivity
- On temperature
- Off temperature
- On and off by time
- Uses LTE-M and NB-IoT bands deployed as part of 5G rollouts
- Operates much further from cellular towers than normal 3G or 4G
- Warranted as long as service is maintained
- Available custom options:
- World-wide service in 130 Countries
- 8 configurable analog / sensor inputs
- Up to 4 thermocouple inputs
- Additional custom sensor options

It is easy to use. Take it out of the box, hook up the antenna, download the app, and activate the SwitcheOn. Super easy!

SwitcheOn can be bought from my website at SwitcheOn

Attachments

• SwitcheOn full view with cables cropped - entire view.jpg
    SwitcheOn full view with cables cropped - entire view.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 52
  • SwitcheOn cords to side cropped.png
    SwitcheOn cords to side cropped.png
    1,003 KB · Views: 54
  • switcheon-3-e.png
    switcheon-3-e.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts