• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: SwitcheOn Remote Power Electrical Switch - $199 to $299

OSUAV8TER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is getting colder and the time to start preheating is upon us. Lows here in the Cincinnati are forecasted to start drawing down into the mid forties, so I will start preheating. It’s easy to do with SwitcheOn. I no longer have to drive out to the airport to plug in the engine block heater or my Tanis cabin heater. I run my SwitcheOn with the remote antenna option I have available and the antenna sits on the hangar roof with a magnet attachment.

SwitcheOn ← Order here
[email protected] ← Email me here
1-833-425-5288 ← Call me here

Marketing_Slick_2.jpg

OSUAV8TER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an excellent inventory of SwitcheOn in stock and ready to ship. All models are available.

kju1pitt

CFI ASEL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats the IP rating on these? I couldnt find it on their site.

OSUAV8TER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats the IP rating on these? I couldnt find it on their site.
It never went through formal IP certification but SwitcheOn says that it has a rating of 65, so it is dust tight and protected against water projected from a nozzle. We have a ton of these up in Alaska installed to posts outside sitting in the elements. Users have sent us photos of -30 temps with a ton of snow stacked on top of them and they work fine.

OSUAV8TER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prices increase on October 25th. Get your order in to lock in the best pricing on SwitcheOn!

SwitcheOn <-- Order here

OSUAV8TER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an excellent inventory of all SwitcheOns, remote antennas, and Tanis cabin heaters in stock and ready to go!

www.gallagheraviationllc.com/switcheon
1-833-425-5288 <-- Call and talk to me (leave a voice mail and I'll call you back if I don't answer)
[email protected] <-- Email sometimes works better too. Like every Millennial, I'm addicted to my phone

piperforum79

Reaction score
I use a SwitchBox that powers a $20 Northern Tool 1500 watt space heater with aluminum tape and 15 feet of dryer vent hose that clips in behind the nose gear. I throw a $25 Walmart sleeping bag over the cowl and overnight, it heats the engine block to about 85°.