• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: Sky-Tec 149-12PM Starter with Solenoid

MN_Flyer

Reaction score
Selling a Sky-Tec 149-12PM. It was used briefly before the engine was replaced with an overhaul that came with a new starter.

Guaranteed to work or your money back. Asking $220 including shipping to the lower 48.

Last edited:

jpwamt

Reaction score
What was this off of? IO-360-C1C? looking for a replacement for my Arrow II

MN_Flyer

Reaction score
PM sent to jpwamt.

Yes, this was off of an Arrow II with an IO-360-C1C. This is a popular model starter and has an integrated solenoid.

MN_Flyer

Reaction score
Bump. Asking $200. Used for less than 100 hours before a prop strike totalled the plane. Shipping included to the lower 48.

NorthernAviation

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump. Asking $200. Used for less than 100 hours before a prop strike totalled the plane. Shipping included to the lower 48.

If you still have it for sale I will take it.

Let me know where to send the money.

Jeff