• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: New Whelen 28V LED Red Beacon Lights

OSUAV8TER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have four new old stock Whelen model 7108000 28V beacon lights. They retail for $508.71 on Aircraft Spruce and these have never been used. They have been sitting since 2015 and they work. 30 day money back guarantee. $400 each plus $15 shipping. Email me at [email protected].

Attachments

pipster

Doug Ryan, Fake Pilot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny you posted this. On the way home from Atlanta tonight, I observed a GA plane flying south as I was driving north on I-85. This was crazy but I saw that aircraft with all LED's. I know the difference. It had an LED tail beacon, a belly beacon, wingtip LED lighting (not strobes). This was the clearest picture of a plane flying at night from the ground I have ever seen with all LED lighting. It's almost like the pilot had a penchant for leds or something. The clearest visual aids on an aircraft I've ever seen in my life! I think his landing lights may have been on, not sure, only had a few seconds in 35 mph traffic to see it. It was a thing to behold tho.

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have the same Whelen LED beacon on the belly of the Arrow and it's obnoxiously bright! Truly a great addition for anyone looking to increase their visibility in the air.

OSUAV8TER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that crazed desire to have an obnoxiously LED airplane. I have the beacon replaced and I have three Whelen Parmetheus Plus PAR 46 landing lights in my Bonanza. I'll do the wing tip position lights, strobes, and recognition lights. It will be more obnoxious :)!

Latest posts