• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: New WAT G3 PAR-36 Landing and Taxi Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you missed it at Oshkosh, Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT) announced and released their new Parmetheus G3 PAR-36 landing and taxi lights. At Oshkosh everyone sold out of their stock of G3s because they were so popular. I got to play with these a little bit prior to the release and they are incredible lights for the money. Incomparable I'd say. They are 2.5 times brighter then the PAR-36 Parmetheus Plus series LED landing and taxi lights boasting close to 140,000 candela power for the landing light. They are even brighter than the WAT Parmetheus Pro. If you're looking for landing and taxi light upgrade, this is it. The G3 is compatible with both 14V and 28V electrical systems. I have them in stock and ready to go. They are $305 each.

Whelen Aircraft Lighting <-- Order here
[email protected] <-- Email me
1-833-425-5288 <-- Call me

WAT G3 Video <-- Click here for an intro video on the G3

Here are some comparative photos I took using a tripod mounted DSLR with the same exact camera settings.

First photo: PAR-36 Parmetheus G3 taxi light
Second photo: PAR-36 Parmetheus Plus taxi light
Third photo: PAR-36 G3 landing light
Fourth photo: PAR-36 competitor light
Fifth photo: PAR-36 G3 taxi light

Gen3Plus.JPG

Gen2Plus.JPG

Edit_WATPlusLanding.jpg

Edit_Aerolite.jpg

Edit_WATPlusTaxi.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts