• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: "New" Aerotow E-200 tug @ KMWC (Milwaukee, WI)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netsurfr

Reaction score
For sale is a 5 month old (purchased new in March) aero-tow E200 located at KMWC (Milwaukee, WI). Has the dolly wheels & led light and works flawlessly. Compatible with plenty planes. http://www.aero-tow.com/E200.html. I'm only selling it because I got a deal too good to pass up on used Best Tugs alpha. Local pickup only and I've been told the e200 fits in the back of several planes so you could fly in to pick it up. Asking $1,200

Call or text 414-581-4461 for questions/info

20180323-20180323_130757.jpg

Latest posts

Back