• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: master/lights/pitot/pump switch assy + switches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well a bit of a panel tear up is underway:

switches_00.png

... have the switch panel assembly and switches for sale. All were working when removed. I am changing to new PWM dimmers and the new style lighted Piper switches.

[All items now sold]

switches_05.png

switches_01.png

Assy including the two transistors, the factory pots (with painted "OFF" indicator), and a laser cut/etched black bezel I had made up. Unlike the painted surface below, it is always jet black and never chips. $200. (sold)

switches_02.png

switches_04.png

Individual switches, Split MAST/ALT (DPST), PUMP (SPST), PITOT (SPST) and two split lights switches (one DPDT, one DPST). Split switches $30. Single switches $20. (all sold)

Shipping to US $30, for any single package. Shipping to Canada $20. All prices in US$. Paypal preferred.

If you feel any prices are out of line, let me know. I do hope someone can give these fellas a good home!

* Orest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back