• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: iPad GPS, Ipad kneeboards, King Schools IFR, and more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchNorwood

Reaction score
Looking to sell a few things that I don't use anymore:

1. GNS 5870 MFI Bluetooth GPS receiver for iPad/iPhone/iPod. Works great. Comes in original box with charger cable and USB car charger adapter. $35 shipped.

2. Genesis iPad 1 kneeboard case. $20 shipped

3. Genesis iPad 2/3/Retina kneeboard case. $20 shipped

4. Genesis iPad clipboard add-on for kneeboards. $15 shipped

5. Flyboys Kneeboard. $20 shipped

6. Autel Yoke Clipboard System. $25 shipped SOLD

7. KING Instrument Rating DVD Knowledge Test Course including the Instrument Rating Practical Test Course. I will include the following:

King Instrument Rating PC/DVD Knowledge Test Course (6 years old). Yes you can load this on your computer and it will work (I verified), but the code has already been redeemed to use it to get the King Schools sign-off.

King Instrument Rating Knowledge Test Course Book (with all test questions & illustrations)

King Instrument Rating Practical Test Course DVD (play on your TV or computer). 2 disks: oral exam & flight test

King Take-off Course DVD: Navigation from A to Z

King Take-off Course DVD: The Complete Jeppesen Chart Review

King Take-off Video VHS: IFR With Confidence

King Video VHS: METAR/TAF Made Easy.

PLEASE MAKE OFFER FOR THE KINGS SCHOOLS STUFF. SOLD

PM me with any questions.

Thank you,

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg