• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: IFD440 w/ harness and indicator

Jesse Saint

Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a used Avidyne IFD440. It was in my C150 for a year and has been on the shelf for 6-7 months now. It comes with a new tray and connector kit. Warranty should transfer for remaining 2.5 years. Will take $9,100 shipped Conus.

Also available is a harness and 2.25" MD222-406 indicator. I can give details of the harness as desired. I think it is already wired partially for an intercom, with a switch for standby audio and nav audio. Will take $1,500 shipped conus for the harness and indicator separately, or $1,250 if purchased with the IFD440.

Jesse Saint

Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have all been spoken for. If it fall through I will post.