• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: Icom IC-A24 Handheld Radio w/ Extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netsurfr

Reaction score
Prior owner of the plane I just bought included this but since I already have a handheld I don't have a need for it. I verified that it worked. Comes w/ an AC power/charger, 12V power/charger, Push-To-Talk yoke button, and cables to connect to airplane audio panel and a couple other items plus the manual & box.

$125 plus shipping.

FYI - I have not been receiving notifications from Piper Forums when someone replies to my threads or sends me PM so please follow up any post or PM with an email to [email protected].

20180518_154113489_iOS.jpg

20180518_154325230_iOS.jpg

Latest posts

Back