• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Fs:gns-530w

benkrueger

Reaction score
14/28 volt Garmin GNS 530W WAAS GPS/NAV/COM PN: 011-01064-40
S/N:784038XX complete system includes unit, tray, and New antenna for $7000 shipped.

Last edited:

mjm351

Reaction score
Do you have a phone number i can call you at?

Unit74

Reaction score
Been a rash of scammers over on PoA, as well as here I suspect. The MO is a new member, nothing but selling, no post history, no proof of a real item for sale and in general, very short posts. They get dumped pretty quick.

All I can say is buyer beware. And just like yo mamma said, if it's too,good to be true, it ain't.

Reactions: Tom

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't payment via PayPal offer some protection?

I've sold things to total strangers and they've requested that I create a PayPal invoice before they make payment to me via PayPal.

(For items I advertised and sold on Barnstormers, etc., where I ship the item to the buyer and we never meet one another face to face.)

jpwamt

Reaction score
A few months ago I was in the market for a GI-106A nav/gps indicator. Someone said they had one for sale on here with not many posts. I stupidly agreed to wire the money. After a week with no CDI, I looked on here and then his username was banned. I got scammed and I was out 1300$

Unless you can prove the person has the part, actual picture not brochure picture I wouldn't purchase. And I would only due so with paypal were you have some protection.

Latest posts