• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: Garmin GNS 530W

lowkeys

Reaction score
For sale is a Garmin GNS 530W. 14/28 volt. Unit was removed for avionics upgrade and sent to Garmin for factory WAAS upgrade. Unit comes with fresh 8130 from Garmin, tray, connectors, brand new WAAS antenna, and new data card.
Asking $7500.

Please send messages to show your interest

GNS530 5.jpg

Unit74

Reaction score
This is a steel of a deal....if I wasn't selling my bird, I would have bought this.

jw1488ss

Reaction score
I am interested in it. Please contact me at 940-389-1124. I work on drilling rigs so please leave a voicemail. I would be interested in getting the unit asap

cmoodie

Reaction score
I am interested. Please call me if you still have.

Craig moodie

datorres88

Daniel Torres
Reaction score
I'd be interested too, but it looks like 2 people beat me to it.

kfbagt

Reaction score
a deal too good to pass up from a first time poster who isn't responding to inquiries....

I wouldn't send my money to this guy.

kfbagt

Reaction score
So when you list a high dollar item for sale, maybe you should check in from time to time. Maybe you are a legit seller, but you aren't helping your self by only checking your listing every 20 days.