• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: Garmin AERA 560+ XM Antenna + accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Recently removed from our Seneca for an avionics upgrade. Worked great when removed, and was hooked up to XM for audio & weather. Many of the accessories are still in the original packaging as they were never used. There is a yoke mount, carrying case, XM antenna, GPS antenna, car adapter, and much more. There is even a certificate in the box for a free upgrade, although I am unsure whether or not this is still good. It'll be in the box anyhow. Great unit for both the plane and the car, I just do not need it. Came with the plane when I purchased it.

$400.00 (+shipping) OBO

IMG_5665.jpg IMG_5666.jpg IMG_5667.jpg IMG_5668.jpg N5687V Panel.jpg

Latest posts

Back