• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: Citizen Skyhawk Watch "Blue Angels" Edition $300

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Received as a gift, but already have the original Skyhawk (and still love it!) Never worn...looking to get $300 o.b.o. (+ shipping)

Last edited:

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
I have this identical watch. Love it .Keeps perfect time.
My original Skyhawk looks identical to this, just not a blue face or BA logo :) It's been one of the most reliable things I've ever purchased for myself. Only letting it go 'cause my original keeps on ticking and I love it! Hate to see this sit in the box...

Peenpiper

Reaction score
indeed it's such a shame....
Did you put it in some second hand selling website? Even if it's not second hand some are also selling news porduct.
I have bought mine in France almost new on a local website that was selling cheap and new products! Maybe you can try and see what you can do with these kind of website?
here is a picture of mine when i bought it

ce3db02e6865bddb223ba5b94da1869154f6ead5.jpg

oregon87

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received as a gift, but already have the original Skyhawk (and still love it!) Never worn...looking to get $300 o.b.o. (+ shipping)

Oooh, that is tempting!! :) I've been thinking about something other than my D2 Bravo.

spynick

Reaction score
Hi

I am interested, did send you an private message, but could be that you didn't read it. Please make an offer for sending it to switzerland.

Thanks

Kind regards

Stefan